Showing the single result
£15.99 – £34.99 Quick View135mg/100-tablet £19.99135mg/200-tablet £34.99200mg/60-m-r-capsules £15.99200mg/120-m-r-capsules £29.99Package Size: 60 M/R Capsules, 100 Tablet, 120 M/R Capsules, 200 Tablet
- Colofac IBS 135 mg Tablets are a medicine used to treat the symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).It can also be used for similar problems such as chronic irritable colon, spastic constipation, mucous colitis and spastic colitis.It contains the active ingredient Mebeverine hydrochloride which is part of a group of medicines called antispasmodics.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common condition which affects many people, it causes discomfort and spasms in the gut or intestine.
- IBS creates the following symptoms:
- stomach pain and spasm
- feeling bloated and having wind
- having diarrhoea (with or without constipation)
- small, hard, pellet-like or ribbon-like stools (faeces)
Treatment delivered in 4 easy steps
Complete an online consultation .
Choose your treatment .
Our prescriber will review your online consultation.
Dispense And Dispatch
You will receive your treatment the next working Day.