Showing the single result
- Alverine citrate 60mg is a medicine used to treat the symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It is an anti-spasmodic which works by relaxing the muscles in the intestine (gut) and uterus (womb) to help alleviate the pain experienced when the muscles become tense.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common condition which affects many people, it causes discomfort and spasms in the gut or intestine.
£18.50 – £34.50 Quick View60mg/100-tablet £18.5060mg/200-tablet £34.50Package Size: 100 Tablet, 200 Tablet
- stomach pain and spasm
- feeling bloated and having wind
- having diarrhoea (with or without constipation)
- small, hard, pellet-like or ribbon-like stools (faeces)
Treatment delivered in 4 easy steps
Complete an online consultation .
Choose your treatment .
Our prescriber will review your online consultation.
Dispense And Dispatch
You will receive your treatment the next working Day.