Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life; looking and feeling your best is crucial to ensuring you enjoy your special day. If you are after the perfect smile for your wedding day, here is your guide to achieving it:
- Prepare in Advance: Be sure to implement good oral care habits into your daily routine early on. Brush, floss, and use antimicrobial mouthwash twice a day. To take your hygiene one step further, consider visiting your dentist for a professional scale and polish service.
- Whiten Your Teeth: Do not underestimate the power of a bright, white smile. Consider booking in teeth whitening treatment with your dentist or try an at-home whitening kit. Be sure to start this process a few months prior to the wedding to allow for natural-looking results.
- Choose the Right Lip Colour: For a perfect smile, if wearing makeup, opt for a lip colour that complements your skin tone and enhances the whiteness of your teeth.
- Practice makes perfect: Take some time to practice your smile and find an angle that feels the most comfortable and flattering. This is your big day! Remember to relax and let your joy shine through.
- Limit Staining Drinks: Where possible, limit your intake of drinks that can stain your teeth such as red wine and coffee. Cut back on these drinks in the weeks leading up to the wedding.
Follow these tips to achieve a perfect smile on your wedding day. Remember to relax and let your happiness radiate through your smile on this special occasion.