Showing the single result
- Mebevrine IBS tablets 135mg are a medicine used to treat the symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It can also be used for similar problems such as chronic irritable colon, spastic constipation, mucous colitis and spastic colitis. It contains the active ingredient Mebeverine hydrochloride which is part of a group of medicines called antispasmodics.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common condition which affects many people,it causes discomfort and spasms in the gut or intestine.
£14.99 – £29.50 Quick View135mg/100-tablet £14.99135mg/200-tablet £29.50Package Size: 100 Tablet, 200 Tablet
- stomach pain and spasm
- feeling bloated and having wind
- having diarrhoea (with or without constipation)
- small, hard, pellet-like or ribbon-like stools (faeces)
- IBS occurs when the intestine (responsible for digestion within the body) begins to spasm and squeezes too tightly resulting in pain. Mebevrine works by relieving the spasms and pain associated with IBS.
- You should consult your doctor if your IBS symptoms do not improve after a period and if you develop new symptoms that are of concern.
Treatment delivered in 4 easy steps
Complete an online consultation .
Choose your treatment .
Our prescriber will review your online consultation.
Dispense And Dispatch
You will receive your treatment the next working Day.